TDW Closeouts.com is a worldwide distributor, Importer and exporter of Department salvage/Store Returns and Closeout Merchandise, offering closeouts, liquidation merchandise, salvage, overstock, surplus, and a whole lot more at pennies on the wholesale dollar!
We have been in the closeouts business for many years, supplying to wholesalers, exporters, retailers, auctioneers, ebay, brokers, flea market vendors and closeout distributors. We carry all types of merchandise from major department stores and manufacturers in the USA, from apparel closeouts and liquidation domestics to surplus electronics and overstock toys. We sell by the pallet, by the lot, or by the truckload.
As a result of our tremendous buying power, we have had the capability to pass big savings to YOU! We look forward to doing business with you and keeping you as a valued, long-term customer. Before you buy, give us a try!
- Restriction on Advertising by Customer
- The Customer shall not advertise any purchased Merchandise using the Department Store name(s), which list set forth above may be amended from time to time by the Company on notice to the Customer. The Customer agrees that all labels and tags denoting in any way the Department Stores or this marks or other identifying features, must be removed. Anyone found advertising or not removing labels or tags bearing department store name(s) may, among other things, be permanently barred from purchasing merchandise from the Company.
- SALVAGE/RETURNS MERCHANDISE, OVERSTOCK, NEW SHELF-PULLS AND CLOSEOUTS LIQUIDATION MERCHANDISE
Buying Salvage/Returns is the cheapest way to buy anything. It may contain a mixture of some good, bad, unpackaged, items with missing parts, damaged and new merchandise. In other words the good, the bad and the ugly. We cannot guarantee that every salvage load that you buy from us will be a winner, but in most cases, they are. If you are not satisfied with the load we will do our best to make it up to you on your next purchase. We are the best at obtaining quality salvage loads out there, and we do care very much about our customer’s needs. We go the extra length to satisfy.
Buying NEW SHELF-PULLS, OVERSTOCK AND CLOSEOUTS LIQUIDATION MERCHANDISE is the most sufficient way of buying in bulk/large quantities. These may contain new items shelf-pulls, overstock, out of season, and liquidated merchandise. Most of the loads are in perfect condition with the tags and labels, but some on the other hand may have a slight chance of being slightly damaged due to shipping or human error.
- Condition of Merchandise
- All Merchandise is salvage, store returns, or other similar second-hand merchandise, and is sold As Is with no warranties of any kind or guarantees of any kind expressed or implied. All Merchandise is sold As Is, with no refunds, returns, credits or exchanges offered or given. Loads may be sold as bulk loads (with no wholesale value, percentage or piece count given). The Approximate value stated for Merchandise is merely a number that has been provided to us by its providers as an estimate only of wholesale or retail value at the time of purchase and The Discount warehouse, Inc. in no way represents or guarantees that this is the true value of the products.
- No representation is made as to packaging, style, selection, assortment, condition or seasonality of the Merchandise. The Department Stores shall and The Discount warehouse, Inc., will not be held liable for any dissatisfaction with respect to the sale or quality of Merchandise.
- Department Store Brand Names
- When it comes to the Department stores brand names, there will be a mixture of brands including private labels that the department stores carry. Do not expect only the top brand names. This is beyond our control.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by The Company and prior sale of merchandise to other customers. Such acceptance is conditioned upon Customer acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Customer will be held responsible for transportation costs from the distribution center(s) and/or warehouse(s). All claims and/or shortages must also be submitted directly to the freight carrier. Make sure that you count the pallets and the shrink warp before singing and bill of lading. TDW will not be held responsible for any errors made by you or the freight carrier.
- We at TDWCloseouts.com are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. The security and protection of your personal information is something that we prioritize here at TDWCloseouts.com. We only collect your personal information in order to process our billing, fulfill orders and provide you with an easier, more customized shopping experience. We do not sell or release any of the private information that is collected to any other organization not involved in the transaction.
- Email List
- When you enter into our email database, all that we require is your email address. We send all new a copy of our products list and weekly specials. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter.
We appreciate your business and commit ourselves to providing you with a safe and easy shopping experience on TDWCloseouts.com. If you have any questions or comments about our privacy statement, please complete our contact form or call our customer service department at 1-800-946-8736.